Introducing Metro Ethernet (ME) via Satellite – the answer to quicker Metro Ethernet deployment and comprehensive solutions to clients around South Africa, no matter how remote. Openserve ME via Satellite is an asymmetric access technology with reliable and convenient connectivity in areas with no terrestrial access infrastructure. We have ensured that the well-documented concerns around latency in satellite operations are resolved by enabling the solution to support layer 3 TCP acceleration to mitigate the impact/effect of latency.
• Perfect for remote business sites
• Bandwidth speed can be easily upgradable
• Simple installation and service activation
Installation time frame is much shorter compared to most terrestrial infrastructures.
Satelite connectivity is now available everywhere in SA, with ME via Satellite's fast and wide reach
The ultimate answer to quick deployable communication technology access, no matter where in South Africa.
Satellite access has a standard traffic access link secured with; AES256 encryption.
• Asymmetric service
• Integrated with existing ME infrastructure
• Bandwidth speeds of 4Mbps, 8Mbps, and 10Mbps
• Supports point-to-point and multipoint-to-multipoint network services
• Supports a single ME class of services (Real Time, Business Data and General Data)
• The solution supports layer 3 Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) acceleration to mitigate the impact or effect of latency
• Each client will have their own Terminal Connection Equipment (TCE) consisting of a modem installed indoors (IDU) as well as an antenna and radio transceiver (ODU)